We are looking for a skilled electrical cable engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project.
- The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within cable engineering and develop personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
- Perform cable input, design and routing for Telecom and Instrument cables
- Cable routing in project database – Cabsys (EIS)
- Checking of EIT nodal segment
- Release of cables according to project plan
- Input of construction feedback
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Define reference to termination documentations, for cable from/to tag.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Languages: Fluent Norwegian and English skills – both orally and in writing
Work place: Asker
Duration: ASAP – 28.02.2021
For ytterligere informasjon vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mobil: 91 82 82 66 eller mail firstname.lastname@example.org