Commissioning Engineer, White trades
- Follow-up of suppliers where MC/FAT is to be carried out.
- Ensure that interface documentation with clear targets for delivery packages is prepared. These must allow for completion and handover in accordance with PCS structure.
- Follow-up of all Process Control Safety Systems / Safety and Automation Systems (PCSS/SAS) as well as updating and implementation in procedures and testing.
- Review and accept all Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), and prepare these for implementation in accordance with requirements.
- Review work scope so that system completion procedures can be established. Accept established Multi-Discipline Packages / Field Check Packages / Engineering Work Packages (MDP/FCP/EWP).
- Generate reports in PCS that verify the correct system links so that completion procedures can be established.
- Check document status in ProArc.
- Take part in meetings and follow up incoming tasks. Ensure that these are addressed in a rational and holistic manner.
- Participate in required meetings for conveying the best solutions towards implementation and startup activities for equipment and Handover to operation
- Update the system in accordance with procedures and plans, so that it is always in keeping with the project baseline.
- Ensure update of client systems if applicable.
- Formally handover all systems and areas to the client and ensure that outstanding work is identified and prepared for completion. This shall be done in accordance with contract and client requirements.
- Report to the completion responsible person on the project / project management and have close collaboration and good communication with the respective project disciplines. The same applies to completion and field personnel offshore.
- Ensure that RFCC/RFOC is established with the correct links before completion commences.
- Contribute to effective project completion in accordance with contract.
- Relevant technical university degree
- Long and relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Min. 5 years from relevant project work, including managerial work, from the oil and gas business
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken Norwegian
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations.
- Concerned in multidiscipline problems.
- Experienced with well works.