- Member of commissioning preparation team with responsible of develop commissioning procedures and required documents need to preformed commissioning onshore and offshore.
- If required take part in Quality Surveillants (QS) for suppliers equipment’s packages.
- If required take part in the onshore and offshore commissioning organization
- Commissioning EXPERIENCE within preparation and execution of utility or/and process systems
- Good knowledge of PCS Procosys, TIME and MIPS
- Speaking Scandinavian Langue
- Good English writing
- Commissioning engineer Mechanical/process and utility system experience
Language: English and Norwegian
IT Programme: Procosys and MIPS
Certificate: FSEL and First aid
End date: 31.05.2020 (can be extended until 01.07.2022)
Work schedule: Monday – Friday 37.5 h ( Monday-Thursday can be agreed – 4 days week)
For ytterligere informasjon vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mobil: 91 82 82 66 eller mail firstname.lastname@example.org