- Design verification.
- Verify engineering and vendor-documentation and give feedback to suppliers on lack of information and discrepancies.
- Ensure that the building method is implemented in the EIT shop eng.
- Divide up work packages so that one gets the best efficiency in the production.
- Verify the location and installation and HSSE friendly design in the 3D-model, PDMS.
- Follow up the DCN’s so that these are implemented in the work packages.
- Prepare EIT work packages.
- Verify interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production and planning department.
Competences: Construction or engineering experience from offshore project.
- Microsoft system
- Mips (Method integrated project system)
Certificate: FSE and first aid course with special emphasis on the accidents caused by electric current
Start date: 23.03.20
End date: 30.06.2020
Work location: Stord
For more information please contact June Sjuve mobile: +47 91 82 82 66 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org