Preparation ofTest P&ID’s for pipe tubing.
Able to performe both detail and fabrication engeneering for instrumentation and tubing.
Preparation of jobcards in MIPS and give input to MTO for instrument tubing. tekst
Main area of responsibilities:
- Design verification.
- Verify engineering and vendor-documentation and give feedback to suppliers on lack of information and discrepancies.
- Ensure that the building method is implemented in the EIT shop eng.
- Divide up work packages so that one gets the best efficiency in the production.
- Verify the location and installation and HSSE friendly design in the 3D-model, PDMS.
- Follow up the DCN’s so that these are implemented in the work packages.
- Prepare EIT work packages.
- Verify interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production and planning department.
Interfaces and co-ordination:
- Interface towards IT/IS related to engineering register, PDMS/ Navis and MIPS.
- Interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production and planning department.
Skills and profile:
- Bachelor. Lack of education can be compensated with relevant work experience.
- Knowledge to and experience with the DAK-tool and have general good knowledge to basic computing.
- Knowledge with the “as-built”-drawing and mechanic interface-drawing.
Language: English and Norwegian necessary
IT Programme: MIPS, TIME, Procosys, LCAD MTO, HUMTO
Certificate: FSEL and Firstaid
End date: 30.11.2020
For ytterligere informasjon vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mobil: 91 82 82 66 eller mail email@example.com