- Structural analysis of steel structures
- Mechanical design
- Marine and offshore operations planningProcess plant layout and modifications
- Cable laying operations and design of its equipment
- Marine systems
- Cranes and lifting appliances
- Ship and offshore modifications
- Oil treatments technologies for oil contaminated water and solids
- Project management and procedure development
- Pipe system
- Fatigue / Lifetime
Process and Piping
- Process analysis
- Pipe flexibility
- Pressure vessels
- Naval Architecture
- Transport & Seafastening
- FEM: Solid Works Simulation
- CFD: OpenFOAM, Solid Works FlowSIM
- 3D modeling: Solid Works, Inventor
- 2D: AutoCad, BrisCad
- Struc: SAP2000, Struprog 2010
- Allum Developed Spread Sheets for:
– Pressure vessel calc’s, CFU Flow Calc’s, Pipe flow, Pressure Drop, Mass Balance.
– Lifting Lugs & Spread
– Accelerations, Dynamic Load Analysis, Towing Analysis.
- Allum has implemented a QA system based on ISO
- The Quality Assurance System (QA-System) is based upon:
– Laws and Regulations
– Relevant Quality Standards of the NS EN ISO-9000-Series
– «Forskrift on Internkontroll» issued by Kommunal-departementet
– Contracts where relevant
- AIlum’s QA system is developed to manage and control the engineering, manufacturing and final delivery.
- Allum’s HSE work shall,
– Maintain good and safe working habits
– Clear responsibilities
– Good cooperation
– Tidy premises
– Assure the final product to the customer.
- Allum Engineering is qualified in the Achilles JQS.