Fabrication Engineer Elektro
Main area of responsibilities:
- Design verification.
- Verify engineering and vendor-documentation and give feedback to suppliers on lack of information and discrepancies.
- Ensure that the building method is implemented in the EIT shop eng.
- Divide up work packages so that one gets the best efficiency in the production.
- Verify the location and installation and HSSE friendly design in the 3D-model, PDMS.
- Follow up the DCN’s so that these are implemented in the work packages.
- Prepare EIT work packages.
- Verify interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production and planning department.
- Quality awareness and continual improvement of work processes, products and on a personal level shall be in focus at all times.
- Responsible for continual seeking for improvements within own responsibility area
Interfaces and Co-Ordination:
- Interface towards IT/IS related to engineering register, PDMS/ Navis and MIPS.
- Interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production and planning department.
Skills and Profile:
- Bachelor. Lack of education can be compensated with relevant work experience.
- Knowledge to and experience with the DAK-tool and have general good knowledge to basic computing.
- Knowledge with the “as-built”-drawing and mechanic interface-drawing
Language: Norwegian and English
End date: 31.12.19
For more information please contact June Sjuve on mobile : 91 82 82 66 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org