Field Engineer EIT
Main area of responsibilities:
- Assist the production with solving of the technical problems which could occur during the execution of building- or installation work at a construction site.
- Assist the production with interpretation of drawings and job basis.
- Prepare work basis and documentation for technical solutions in cooperation with the shop engineering.
- Check location and installation are construction and HSSE friendly.
- Close communication with work leader (FIL), method, shop engineering, PRE, with more.
- Bachelor with 3 years E&I-experience. Lack of education can be compensated with relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge to basic computing.
- Knowledge with the “as-built”-drawing and mechanic interface-drawing.
IT Programme: MIPS
Certificate: FSEL and Firstaid
End date: 31.03.2020
Work Schedule: 14/21 day rotation
Work location: Stord
For ytterligere informasjon vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mobil: 91 82 82 66 eller mail firstname.lastname@example.org