Field Engineer Piping Structure and Mechanical
Responsibilities and authorities
Be the connecting link between Site and Home office, and be the Follow-up team single point of contact for Contractor and for home office on engineering tasks all disciplines.
- Propose/ comment activities to Q-plan, audit and verification plan.
- Carry out verifications and reviews on Contractors engineering and construction activities
- Establish and maintain communication with home office to secure that drawings and work packages are delivered within the limit stated in the Contract.
- Make sure the Contractor engineering personnel understand the design delivered.
- Make sure the Contractor implements “C143-KF-N-KA-00001 – Fabrication Documentation Handling -Structural Discipline”
- Establish and operate a system for Technical Clarifications (TC) and respond to TC’s from Contractor continuously
- Verify Contractor system including system for handling of revisions, their ability to implement revisions to the complete product.
- Verify Contractor system for material traceability
- Review Contractor’s nesting where applicable
- Request Contractor to notify Company if engineering are spread to several not approved engineering subcontractors
- On a spot check basis verify that shop engineering complies with the design engineering
- Follow up required register information
- Monitor performance on engineering, and propose corrective actions if required
- Monitor necessary documentation upon delivery of scope of work from Contractor. Ship loose items, marking of items, verify pipe spool and pipe support status in MIPS.
- On a regular basis, follow up and inspect that multi discipline construction work is performed according to drawings, work packages and specification
- Perform ITP inspections as required.
- Clarify and approve technical issues between Contractor, Company and Client on site, sign Site Instructions.
- Verify punch out before delivery.
- Prepare and regularly update an experience report for the discipline (P0133).
Interfaces and co-ordination
Interface with all other project functions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in offshore Engineering
- Be familiar with Engineering procedures, MIPS, 3D modell and requirements.
- Experience from project work at construction site.
Language: English necessary and Norwegian desirable
IT Programme: MIPS necessary and Navis desirable
Work location: Egersund
For ytterligere informasjon om stillingen vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mail: firstname.lastname@example.org eller mobil: 91 82 82 66