Field Engineer Surface
- Ensure that the surface treatment method is followed in Engineering – and in Construction phase
- Assist the production with solving of the technical problems which could occur during the execution of building- or installation work at a construction site.
- Assist the production with interpretation of drawings and job basis.
- Prepare work basis and documentation for technical solutions in cooperation with the Fab. Engineering.
- Close communication with work leader (FIL), method, Fab. Engineering.
- Review paint specifications and clarify confusion toward design engineering.
- Perform work package. Registering hours in MIPS and establish work package for surface. Link documents against job. Link work package against FIL (fabrication contact / installation leader)
- Prints front-page of work basis from MIPS and check that it contains the information needed to perform the work.
- Assist production with clarifications and answers on technical questions
- Revise and follow up work package
- Decide on solutions that satisfy requirement and specifications, which are optimal in respect of weight, fabrication friendly design and according to project method statement. Produce Fabrication drawings according to current guidelines, ‘job notes’, procedures and standards.
- Bachelor or Master Degree or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of surface/ paint.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of PDMS, AutoCAD and technical register like MIPS
Language: English and Norwegian
IT Programme: MIPS, AutoCad, Navis and PDMS
End date: 31.12.2019
For ytterligere informasjon vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mobil: 91 82 82 66 eller mail firstname.lastname@example.org