MC Field Engineer -Nord Stream 2 Project
The Nord Stream 2 Offshore Gas Pipeline is a transportation system for natural gas export from Russia to Germany via the Baltic Sea. The scope is to construct the landfall facilities at the gas pipeline exit terminal.
The scope consists mainly of:
- civil works and foundations;
- procurement and installation of piping and valves for the pipe cleaning pig launch and receiver unit;
- installation of 2 ea. 2 km long onshore 48″ pipelines;
- construction of permanent buildings for operation of the gas export plant.
Design of the installations will be performed by Nord Stream 2 AG’s engineering contractor. Construction activities startes late spring 2018 and to be Mechanically Complete by end 2019. The scope is executed in cooperation with local subcontractors and internal suppliers.
- The project is in need of 2 persons within Mechanical Completion as supervisors/engineers/field engineers.
- The main tasks will be to follow up subcontractor’s personell and assist with punch out in the field on a daily basis and development of possible technical clarifications (TQs, SQs, etc.)
- The person must be both “hands-on in the field” and relatively good in written English.
- Experience within punch-out, pressure testing and preservation, plus general piping and system understanding.
- Experience from nitrogen-helium leak testing also an advantage, but not required.
Language: English necessary
IT Programme: Microsoft Word and Excel
- Work schedule: 14 days on and 7 days off, 10 hrs. + 1 hr. lunch, Travel to and from home on own free time (i.e. travel time is not compensated)
- Living accommodation in the Camp on Site. Staff personnel are accommodated two persons per room. Canteen is located on site and all meals are provided for.
End date: 31.12.2019
Work location: Nord Stream 2 site (2,5 hours drive outside St. Petersburg, Russia)
For ytterligere informasjon vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mobil: 91 82 82 66 eller mail firstname.lastname@example.org