Method Engineer Piping
- Ensure that the method is ensured through line check.
- Implement rules described in “Construction Friendly Design” in early Engineering phase
- Give input/ follow up Detail Engineering where flanges must be placed to secure Construction Friendly Design
- Establish, update and maintain construction piping methods and sequences.
- Prepare constructability documents and implement construction and HSE friendly design
- Contribute to establishment of schedules
- Follow up and verify that piping methods are reflected in project schedules.
- Lead and participate in design reviews, focus on constructability.
- Organize and lead meetings as required
- Ensure involvement from the project’s personnel in development of construction methods
- Give input to lessons learned reports and workshops, Give input to improvement of routines and procedures.
- Competence from Piping Engineering.
- Person need to be able to work independently, but also in team. Be able to be in contact with all relevant involved disciplines
Language: English and Norwegian
IT Programme: MS Office, Excel, Navis, CCS and MIPS
End date: 01.04.2020
For ytterligere informasjon vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mobil: 91 82 82 66 eller mail firstname.lastname@example.org