- Go thru 3D model and look at hook-up design
- Look at possible scope split between FC and IC contract ( optimized hook-up)
- Participation in internal method meetings to agree on scope split.
- Good knowledge to Navis.
- Able to update excel lists with relevant information.
- Good cooperation skillstekst
- Update and maintain construction methods and sequences.
- Participate in weekly Method meetings
- Participate in weekly Construction meetings.
- Participate in method decisions taken in construction organization.
- Contribute to establishment of detailed schedules
- Work closely with level 5 planner`s to ensure that all dependencies / sequences are built in to the construction level 5 plan.
- Ensure involvement from the project’s personnel in development of construction methods
- Give input to lessons learned reports and workshops, give input to improvement of routines and procedures.
- Quality awareness and continual improvement of work processes, products and on a personal level shall be in focus at all times
Interfaces and Coordination:
Has interfaces and coordination with:
- Method Manager
- Discipline Lead – Method – Multidiscipline
- Fabrication Installation Lead – Multidiscipline
- Engineer – Method
- Design Engineer
Skills and profile:
- Bachelor/ Master of Science. Lack of education can be compensated with relevant work experience (multi discipline)
- Extensive knowledge and competence within the construction processes.
- Active, pushing, solution oriented and with excellent co-operative skills.
- Good communication skills
- Structured and systematic
- Team worker
- Proactive, service focused
Language: English and Norwegian necessary
IT Programme: PowerPoint, Excel and Navis
End date: 15.04.2021
For ytterligere informasjon vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mobil: 91 82 82 66 eller mail firstname.lastname@example.org