MTO Engineer Insulation
- Responsible for quality and punctuality for own deliveries, based on plans, procedures and practices established in the project.
- Define and organize tasks, practices and procedures for the Material Take-Off (MTO) function in the project.
- Implement corrective measures in consultation with the discipline leader if there are deviations from the routines.
- Define bulk and early MTO for principal and critical materials.
- Select formats and profile lengths for optimal utilization of materials.
- Establish MTO in material management system for all structural materials based on 3D model or drawings.
- Continuously update changes to MTO.
- Consider mark-up for material buffer (contingency), cutting and refuse.
- Prepare material requisition to the procurement for all insulation materials.
- Monitor excess materials and send notification of cancellation to procurement.
- Follow up material need
- Responsible to make sure that the discipline has material on site at the correct Site Need Date
- Request new material thru Kværner’s system MIPS (Interface/Requisitions)
- Follow up and act accordingly to Material Simulation report weekly.
- Assist Construction regards to materials
- Responsible for Consumables package on site (Min/Max)
- Close follow up with vendor. ( weekly contact)
- Adding and approving new items into the Consumables list.
- Updating the Consumables list with new quantities thru out the project.
- Assist procurement with questions related to insulation and discipline.
- Creating new articles
- Connecting Prefabbed material to jobs with new articles
- Bachelor or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of 3D/2D DAK-systems and technical register MIPS
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of Insulation
- Knowledge of applicable project documents, standards and codes.
- Knowledge to and experience with the MIPS and have general good knowledge to basic computing.
- Good common knowledge towards external parties.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be independent, flexible and able to adjust to different work assignments and demands.
IT Programme: MIPS necessary
End date: 01.05.2020
Work Location: Stord
Application deadline: 07.11.19
For ytterligere informasjon vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mobil: 91 82 82 66 eller mail firstname.lastname@example.org