Piping Engineer – Design of Fabrication Isometric Piping Drawings
Main area of responsibilities:
- Design verification for for production of fabrication isometric drawings.
- Production of fabrication isometric drawings in accordance with applicable requirements.
- Ensure that the Building method is implemented in the Piping Fabrication Engineering.
- Check that Construction Friendly Design is taken care of in the 3D-model.
- Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on plans and procedures/routines established in the project.
- Contribute to the improvement of procedures and routine in iso group.
- As-built updating of drawings and models if applicable.
- Verify interface against all disciplines.
- Contribute with Continual improvements work
INTERFACES AND COORDINATION:
- Towards IT/IS, PDMS and MIPS.
- Towards other groups in own discipline. (Testing, Work Package and Pipesupport)
- Towards others disciplines (Method, EIT, Mechanical, Structure, Civil, HVAC, Surface protection and Insulation.
SKILLS AND PROFILE:
- Bachelor degree, technical college or relevant construction experience with good knowledge of:
- process plant
- understand equipment (operation, maintenance and operability)
- knowledge of material, requirements and restrictions that apply in discipline governing documentation, NORSOK, ASME etc.
- Mastering the 3D CAD tools and has a generally good knowledge of basic computing.
- Good knowledge of MIPS
- Relevant experience may to some extent replace formal education.
- To have experience of design, drawing production and checking of drawings to offshore and onshore projects.
- Have experience from construction phase as site engineer.
- Active and solution-oriented
Start date: 21.01.19
Planned end date: 30.09.19
Work location: Stord
For more information please contact June Sjuve email: june@allum .no or mobile: +47 91 82 82 66