Piping Engineer Isometric Fabrication Drawings
Main area of responsibilities:
- Design verification for production of fabrication isometric drawings.
- Production of fabrication isometric drawings in accordance with applicable requirements.
- Ensure that the Building method is implemented in the Piping Fabrication Engineering.
- Check that Construction Friendly Design is taken care of in the 3D-model.
- Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on plans and procedures/routines established in the project.
- Contribute to the improvement of procedures and routine in iso group.
- As-built updating of drawings and models if applicable.
- Verify interface against all disciplines.
- Contribute with Continual improvements work tekst
Interfaces and Coordination:
- Towards IT/IS, PDMS and MIPS.
- Towards other groups in own discipline. (Testing, Work Package and Pipesupport)
- Towards others disciplines (Method, EIT, Mechanical, Structure, Civil, HVAC, Surface protection and Insulation.
Skills and Profile:
Bachelor degree, technical college or relevant construction experience with good knowledge of:
- process plant,
- understand equipment (operation, maintenance and operability)
- knowledge of material, requirements and restrictions that apply in discipline governing documentation, NORSOK, ASME etc.
- Mastering the 3D CAD tools and has a generally good knowledge of basic computing.
- Good knowledge of MIPS
- Relevant experience may to some extent replace formal education.
- To have experience of design, drawing production and checking of drawings to offshore and onshore projects.
- Have experience from construction phase as site engineer.
- Active and solution-oriented
Language: English and Norwegian
IT Programme: PDMS and E3D
End date: 30.10.2019
For ytterligere informasjon vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mobil: 91 82 82 66 eller mail firstname.lastname@example.org