Piping Field Engineer
Main area of responsibilities:
- Assist production with solving of the technical problems which could occur during the execution of the fabrication and installation work at construction site.
- Assist production with interpretation of drawings and job basis.
- Prepare work basis and documentation for technical solutions (TC) in cooperation with the Fabrication Engineering.
- Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on procedures/routines established in the project.
- Close communication with work leader (FIL), method, fabrication engineering, PRE, and others.
- Contribute with Continual improvements work
Interfaces and Coordination:
- Interface towards IT/IS related to engineering register, Navis/PDMS and MIPS.
- Close coordination with production.
- Interface against all disciplines (EIT, mechanical, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production and planning department.
- Close communication with work leader (FIL), method, shop engineering, PRE, and others.
Skills and Profile:
- Bachelor degree, technical college or relevant construction experience may compensate for formal education.
- Knowledge and use of the 3D tool.
- Good knowledge of MIPS
- Active and solution-oriented
End date: 31.12.2019
Work Schedule: 14/21 rotation
For ytterligere informasjon vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mobil: 91 82 82 66 eller mail email@example.com