Structural Design Engineer 3D-Modelling
- Perform fabrication drawings in 3D-model by using program E3D. (E3D: New version of PDMS)
- 3D-modeling early outfitting, Permanent and temporary structures.
- Perform detailing of the 3D-model in E3D, add in welding information and other relevant information in E3D.
- Decide on solutions that satisfy requirement and specifications, which are optimal in respect of weight, fabrication friendly design and according to project method statement.
- Produce Design drawings according to current guidelines, ‘job notes’, procedures and standards in Kværner.
- Establish and update technical register and mapping structure.
- Bachelor or Master Degree or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of structures.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of E3D/PDMS, AutoCAD and technical register like MIPS
Necessary experience in MIPS, AutoCad and E3D/PDMS
Planned start date: 04.03.2019
Planned end date: 31.12.2019
Work location: Stord
For mor information please contact June Sjuve on mobile: +47 91 82 82 66 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSkriv tekst her