Structural Fabrication Engineer
- Perform fabrication drawings in 3D-model by using program PDMS. 3D-modeling early outfitting, permanent and temporary structures.
- Perform detailing of the 3D-model in PDMS, add in welding information and other relevant information in PDMS.
- Decide on solutions that satisfy requirement and specifications, which are optimal in respect of weight, fabrication friendly design and according to project method statement.
- Produce Fabrication drawings according to current guidelines, ‘job notes’, procedures and standards in Kværner.
- Establish and update technical register and mapping structure.
- Bachelor or Master Degree or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of structures.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of PDMS, AutoCAD and technical register like MIPSS
Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in PDMS
Start date: 17.12.18
End date: 01.04.19
Work location: Vestlandet
For more information please contact June Sjuve mobile: +47 91 82 82 66 or email: email@example.com