Surface Fabrication Engineer
- Perform paint drawings/sketch for fabrication in 2D / 3D by using program PDMS or AutoCAD.
- Review paint specifications and clarify confusion toward design engineering.
- Group paint activity according to plan. (per. FAS and optionally per. FU) Perform work package. Registering hours in MIPS and establish work package for surface treatment of steel and pipes. Link documents against job. Link work package against FIL (fabrication contact / installation leader)
- Prints front-page of work basis from MIPS and check that it contains the information needed to perform the work.
- Assist production with clarifications and answers on technical questions
- Revise and follow up work package
- Decide on solutions that satisfy requirement and specifications, which are optimal in respect of weight, fabrication friendly design and according to project method statement.
- Produce Fabrication drawings according to current guidelines, ‘job notes’, procedures and standards in Kværner.
- Bachelor or Master Degree or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of structures.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of PDMS, AutoCAD and technical register like MIPS
Start date: 17.12.18
End date: 01.04.19
Work location: Vestlandet
For more information please contact June Sjuve in mobile: +47 91 82 82 66 or email: email@example.com