WORK DESCRIPTION :
Execution Control is the interface point between Design Engineering, MTO, Fabrication Engineering, Site Teams and Construction. It is established to ensure control of deliveries:
- of IFC drawings and 3D model information from Engineering partner / subcontractor to fabrication engineering
- of job packs and bulk materials from respectively fabrication engineering and MTO, to subcontractors.
Technical Management will report to Head of Execution Control and be responsible for keeping track of the document flow between EPMA and Kværner. In a manufacturing contract, detailed receipt information about document shipments from EPMA supplier is vital. Technical Management is thus responsible for establishing detailed routines for registration and tracking of deliveries from EPMA, continuous updating of this information and ensure an up-to-date
overview of document deliveries from EPMA. The Officer is as well responsible to continuously monitor whether EPMA’s deliveries are in accordance with agreed delivery schedules and for alerting Head of project Execution about deviation from these schedules.
Main area of responsibilities:
- Develop routines for registration of deliveries from EPMA – preferably this should happen in MIPS Scope View or similar
- Clarify level of details to be included in the register to be clarified with Project Execution Manager and Head of Project Execution Control
- Clarify structure of the registers with Project Execution Manager and Head of Project Execution Control
- Ensure that all registers at any time is up to date
- Ensure that all disciplines are included
- Establish key performance indicators (KPI) for receipt of documents from EPMA
- Report on these KPI’s by agreement with head of Execution Control
Interfaces and Co-ordination:
Technical management’s main task is to monitor the suppliers deliveries in the supply chain (Design Engineering – Fabrication
Engineering/MTO) to ensure these are in accordance with agreed schedules and make sure that any deviation are reported and
necessary mitigation actions are taken if delays or minor changes occur.
Skills and Profile:
- Bsc. degree / engineer, relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Min. 5 years relevant experience
- Multidiscipline knowledge
- Knowledge of the project control system MIPS, technical registers and planning systems.
- Team player
- Knowledge of project execution strategy documents
- Super-user of Scope view
Start date: 15.10.2018
End date: 31.05.2020
For more information please contact June Sjuve on email email@example.com or mobile: 91 82 82 66