Work Pack Engineer Insulation
- Receives message from insulation engineer that the cutting basis /sketches and drawings are ready
- Groups drawings according to activity in plan per FU/FAS.
- Verifies start date in plan. In case of changes, agrees about new date with planning manager. Identifies which fabrication/installation leader who is responsible for work package.
- Registers hours in MIPS and sets:
- Calculations/Operations to work through activity?
- Links materials to job/work
- Links document to job/work
- Links work package to FIL
- Prints out material list from MIPS and checks material coverage in warehouse. Contacts MTO responsible if there are shortages. If the work package is issued with material shortage, it has to be clearly informed when missing materials are available.
- Creates complete electronic work package with front page, material list, cutting list / sketches and drawings.
- Registers status, for example N01 (Job sent construction) in MIPS.
- Reports “Estimate Complete” on job/work and activity when all jobs are calculated for the right activity.
- Revises and follows up work package in case of changes etc.
- Decide on solutions that satisfy requirement and specifications, which are optimal in respect of weight, fabrication friendly design and according to project method statement.
- Bachelor or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of structures.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of 3D/2D DAK-systems (PDMS AutoCAD) and technical register like MIPS
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of Insulation
- Knowledge of applicable project documents, standards and codes.
- Knowledge to and experience with the MIPS and have general good knowledge to basic computing.
- Good common knowledge towards external parties.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be independent, flexible and able to adjust to different work assignments and demands.
Language: English and Norwegian
IT Programme: MIPS
End date: 01.05.2020
For ytterligere informasjon vennligst ta kontakt med June Sjuve på mobil: 91 82 82 66 eller mail email@example.com