MC Handover Coordinator
- Prepare RFCC documentation
- Handover meeting with commissioning
- Coordinate preparation of systems for RFCC (Removal of dust blinds, calibration of PSV valves)
- Follow up Handover Plan on all Kvaerner MC sites
- Site coordination of the RFCC activities
- College or university education and minimum 2 years post graduate experience from relevant industry practice.
- Minimum 4 years of documented experience of mechanical completion.
- Satisfactory references to earlier performances and capabilities to teamwork.
- Is familiar with the completion part in CMS (MIPS/ProCoSys).
- Extensive knowelege of Equinor’s Governing Dokuments
- Well-developed teambuilding, cooperation and communication skills.
Certificate: FSE Driftsforskriftskurs
Language: English and Norwegian
Work Location: Stord
Start date: 30.11.2020
Planned end date: 31.05.2021
For more information please contact June Sjuve on email: email@example.com or mobile: +47 91 82 82 66